Monday, April 12, 2010

Logo


This logo was inspired by my love for rabbits. I chose blue and white as my primary colors because of my love for them. My favorite color is white but it is hard to have a white logo with no other colors. I chose Tataouin Studios as the name because of my Deviantart website where I am most known for and if i was ever to make a company, it would have to be called Tataouin. The clock was added in as a reminder to not let time hold me back. It could also hint to the White Rabbit off of Alice in Wonderland which I have loved ever since i was a little girl. I am quite proud of this, being my first time using illustrator. If I were ever to change it, I would try to make the rabbit's edges rounder. I look forward to working with Adobe Illustrator more!

No comments:

Post a Comment